Today all our systems are built with sustainability in mind. With our clients, architects and project leads thinking more carefully about emissions and the environmental impact of their investments, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver sustainable solutions.
Because we design and install our systems, we are able to ensure that they have improved environmental performance, working in partnership with clients through every step of the project delivery lifecycle.
To achieve these results we have established our own environmental management system, which focuses on more efficient use of resources and waste reduction to improve environmental performance.
We are certified to ISO14001, accredited by Ecovadis and Constructionline, and a member of the action sustainability ‘supply chain sustainability school’. Through this, we not only provide annual carbon emission data for scopes 1 and 2 but also participate in environment and sustainability workshops, which ensure we are continually exposed to the latest environmental thinking, best practices and compliance updates.
How we support your net zero commitment
- We tell you what packaging will be used for all products installed. This will help you calculate any potential waste.
- We can provide embodied carbon material estimates for the products used (TM65 estimates).
- Our business hubs are close to the conurbations where we work, so our staff can use greener travel options such as bus, train, underground or walking.
- We can provide our scope 1 and scope 2 data, as we complete annual ESOS reporting.
- We always use electric tools and equipment on site, unless diesel or fossil fuels are the only practical option.
- Our Environmental Manager works closely with our supply chain to educate them on the need for environmental product declarations, alternatives to plastic packaging, and to have their own net-zero plans.
- We are in the process of shifting from diesel and hybrid vehicles to electric vehicles, as our latest fleet policy explains.
Our environmental and sustainability activities are regularly assessed and certified by the following third-party accreditors:
Click to download
Need to talk to someone?
Our experts are here to support you.