04 Nov Hall & Kay signs up to the Gangmasters & Labour Abuse Authority (GLAA) Protocol
Hall & Kay has recently signed up to the GLAA Protocol, along with many other big names in the construction industry.
This protocol is aimed at eradicating slavery and labour exploitation in the construction industry. It commits signatories to the following:
- Work in partnership to protect vulnerable workers
- Agree to share information, where possible, to help stop or prevent the exploitation of workers
- Work together to manage information sensitively and confidentially
- Commit to raising awareness within the supply chain
- Maintain momentum through this protocol by communicating regularly
By signing up to the protocol, we will assist the GLAA in reducing opportunities for exploitation and slavery within our own supply chain and the industry as a whole.
For more info please visit: https://www.gla.gov.uk/who-we-are/